Has anyone used or heard of this site for buying supplies?

Seek, research, find & trade. The right place for commerce and promotional announcements.

Has anyone used or heard of this site for buying supplies?

Postby ZzShorty » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new to bentos, I recently fell in love with how awesome and fun they looked. I have a box that I'm using right now, but it's just a plain tupperware/snapware type box that's clear. I'd love an actual box and some basic supplies. I've been looking around my area but New England isn't the best place to find ANY type of bento store even an Asian market. I've managed to find a sandwich cutter that's cute, but that's about it from a dollar store.

Recently I've been poking around the online stores and I found one that has a TON of bento stuff for really good prices. THIS is the link. Has anyone heard anything about this site? I would love to hear any feedback about it, if anyone has any. Thanks!
19 y/o just trying to use bentos to eat healthier and get some cholesterol under control.
http://www.kristenhammick.com
ZzShorty

• Website

Re: Has anyone used or heard of this site for buying supplies?

Postby Pangolin » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 am

I've never bought anything from them, but I ahve looked at their things a few times. Their prices don't seem bad when compared to other sellers. If you decide to buy from them, let us know how it goes.
Pangolin

• Website

Postby ZzShorty » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:58 am

I ordered from them yesterday at about 9:30 pm. I received an email at about 1am saying that my package has been shipped. I'm being emailed and updated as things progress. Service has been speedy thus far. I bought 3 things total and with shipping only about 25 dollars out of my pocket with choosing the priority mail shipping option (5 dollars instead of 3). So far I'm extremely satisfied with the service that I've gotten, now I just have to get the package! I'll give another update then as to the quality of my new things!
19 y/o just trying to use bentos to eat healthier and get some cholesterol under control.
ZzShorty

• Website

Postby ZzShorty » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 pm

I got my package today and everything was exactly as described. They had great service, had no problem sending to my college box and everything came unharmed. I would definately buy from them again. I actually think I'm going to place another order soon for some more stuff!
ZzShorty

• Website

Postby kawaii09 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Heya,
I actually just placed an order there not too long ago and it only took 3 days to get to me!! I ordered the blue two tier square Urara bento and the little shape cutters for meat and cheese. They arrived in perfect shape and the service was great!! I highly recommend them!! :D
KAWAII
kawaii09

Return to Marketplace