Page 1 of 1

Promoting my store here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:09 am
by fromjapanwithlove
Promoting my store here... I really love to go shopping to shopping mall in Japan (AEON, sunlive, Loft and etc) to find cute kitchen gadgets.
And I think you feel the same way. That is why I start to sell bento gears - hand selected by me. If you are interested, please visit my online store!!

http://www.from-japan-with-love.com

Re: Bento Box and Kitchen Goods From Japan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:17 am
by PikaMama
I don't know about anyone else, but I was actually considering making a purchase with you until you started spamming the board. One post about your shop is plenty on a board like this. 7 posts that are exactly the same content and no other posts whatsoever is offputting. Just something to consider.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:22 pm
by Jessica
PikaMama wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I was actually considering making a purchase with you until you started spamming the board. One post about your shop is plenty on a board like this. 7 posts that are exactly the same content and no other posts whatsoever is offputting. Just something to consider.

I totally agree. It's just plain rude. I was surprised this board allows spammers.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:37 pm
by MommaSith
I've deleted 3 that were blatantly in the wrong places, I'm deferring to Biggie on the rest. Hopefully we won't have this problem in the future, but if we do we should be able to handle it more quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:12 pm
by Jessica
I thought maybe it was just the fact that it's slow around here because of summer.

Re: Sorry about promoting my store here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:16 am
by MommaSith
You can't delete an individual post of it has any replies... THIS is the one that was actually in the right place, so it was fine. You didn't need to remove ALL of them, we just didn't need quite so many ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:22 am
by fromjapanwithlove
OK..I thought here is a great place to promote my bento gear store. I guessed I was too excited or something.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:18 am
by MommaSith
A little over-excitement is excusable :) We definitely love to know about bento stores here! You can edit your first post in this thread, to put the pictures back... I closed the report.

Just make sure you look at where you're posting (for instance, don't put a post in the coupons/promotions forum, unless you're actually offering a special sale or a coupon code or something like that), and don't go overboard with the same post everywhere, and we'll all be fine :)