Page 1 of 1

Hitting Columbus OH for bentos *hope*

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 am
by iya
I'm going to Columbus tomorrow, and I'm so stoked! Googled stores, and it came up with quite a few. I will only have half a day to "tour" though, as I have testing in the morning, so I narrowed down my list to a handful. If I have time, then I'll hit a couple more on the list before I head home. On the must-hit list are:

Tensuke
Hana
CAM
Koyama Shoten

Do any of the locals know of any other good places, in terms of bento potential? There seems to be a fair number of Asian stores in the area, for Ohio!

Thanks i :D

Re: Hitting Columbus OH for bentos *hope*

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:02 am
by sanriofreak
Tensuke has a few bento items and LOTS of good food. Next door to it is a gift shop that has some bento items too. They have a large Sanrio section and then a smaller section with some bento boxes. Last time we looked, my DH rushed me out of there, so I didn't get to look around Tensuke as much as I would have liked to.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:13 pm
by PikaMama
CAM has a few regular bento and a few Sanrio.

Koyama Shoten sometimes has bento. It really depends and I haven't visited in awhile so I'm not sure what they have right at this moment.

Hana gifts had some nice laquer boxes last time I was there :D

I've never even been to Tensuke, I need to try that now lol.

Let us know what you find!! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:42 pm
by Biggie
If you find something great or unexpected, share it with the rest of us here and with feedback on the Bento Store Locator! Good luck to you. :D