Page 2 of 2

Re: Daiso in HOUSTON?!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:33 pm
by Thoreau
o.o I want the Stitch set. So bad.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 pm
by craftscout
LOL so did Boogie Boy. Actually he wanted it ALL! :) Only 2.5 and already a bento fanatic.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:41 pm
by Thoreau
I'm seventeen... and I still want those Stitch boxes.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:52 am
by Cinnamon
I finally got to go shopping, since I have been sick for the past 3 weeks!!! And first place I went to was FIT. It is sooooo clean, and organized I just loved it. I bought lots of things...guess I should have taken a picture but I came directly home (ok first ate at Kubo's downstairs from FIT yummy) then came home washed and put away everything...the cat climbed into the FIT bag (to cute). Of course I relized I forgot to buy a strap for my LubeSheep bento box. Must go back...yes Must go back...just for a strap I can do it. Walk in grab the strap, walk out,....easy right? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 am
by Laura Bento
Haha nooooo cinnamon! Once you get the strap you have to get 9 more items so you can get something free!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:04 pm
by Cinnamon
I did it...sort of....I bought 2 straps and one bag...so only three things. But I did go around to all the other bento stores that where on the list I got from biggies bento finder. Most of the stores are just food markets. one had the same type of bento found at FIT store for $15!! I got them at FIT for $5 sheesh, and then one store was soooo crowded I would panic and run back out. Will have to go back and look around some more but I was with a friend and she didnt feel well.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:05 pm
by Laura Bento
wow which stores did you go to? and which store had the $15 bento?!