Poll: Where are your lunches eaten?
Where do your bentos or packed lunches get eaten?
When I started packing bentos, they were for my husband to eat at the office when he was eating gluten-free (misdiagnosed with celiac disease). Later on, I mainly made bentos for my toddler son and me to eat when we were out and about at the playground, the zoo, or other outings. Now, I mostly pack lunches for Bug to eat at preschool, although I occasionally pack bentos when we’re traveling or going on an outing. How about you?
Where are your bento lunches usually eaten? (check all that apply)
- Office (55%, 511 Votes)
- School (47%, 440 Votes)
- Trips or outings (23%, 217 Votes)
- Home (15%, 145 Votes)
- Work (outdoors) (14%, 134 Votes)
- In commute (6%, 56 Votes)
- Other (describe in comments) (2%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 937
Poll voting closes at midnight Pacific on Sunday, February 8, 2009.
- Poll results: Why do you pack bento lunches?
- Poll results: When do you pack lunch?
- Poll results: Who do you pack lunch for?
- All polls on Lunch in a Box
- Bento FAQ and Biggie’s list of top speed tips, tutorials and reviews