Winner of the Laptop Lunchbox giveaway
The Laptop Lunchbox giveaway closed last night at midnight with 514 entries. Thanks to everyone for entering and sharing the ideal lunch that you’d like to pack! There were a lot of delicious-sounding meals in there.
According to the random.org drawing, the lucky winner is Robin of the My Pursuit Of blog (comment #305). Robin writes that she’d pack her four-year-old’s favorites in the LLB: mac and cheese, applesauce, hummus and carrots, and a couple of cookies. Congratulations! I’ll be e-mailing you shortly. Robin will receive the Laptop Lunchbox set including the box, insulated carrying bag, utensils, inner containers, drink container, and a copy of The Laptop Lunch User’s Guide.
If you didn’t win the Laptop Lunchbox, there are always the bento prizes I’m offering for the Menu for Hope hunger charity raffle, with proceeds going to benefit the school lunch program in Lesotho, Africa. Good luck!
- Laptop Lunchbox meal planning worksheet and DooF-a-Palooza event
- All lunches packed in Laptop Lunchboxes on Lunch in a Box
- How to care for your Laptop Lunchbox and other bento supplies
- All giveaway posts on Lunch in a Box
- Bento FAQ and Biggie’s list of top speed tips, tutorials and reviews