Poll: Who do you pack lunches for?
Who do you pack lunches for? I’ve been writing about our family lunches for a while now, so you all know that I now pack bentos for my four-year-old to take to preschool, and I used to make them for myself and my husband sometimes. But enough about me, how about you?
Who do you pack lunches for on a regular basis? (Check all that apply.)
- Self (61%, 1,013 Votes)
- Spouse or romantic partner (27%, 451 Votes)
- A child (27%, 451 Votes)
- Self plus someone else (21%, 357 Votes)
- An adult (16%, 269 Votes)
- No one, I'm just reading about it (9%, 156 Votes)
- A teenager (8%, 131 Votes)
- Other family member (child, sibling, parent) (7%, 121 Votes)
- Just someone else (3%, 49 Votes)
- Friend (2%, 39 Votes)
- Other (describe in comments) (1%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,665