Nominate yourself! Blogger’s Choice Awards
I figured out what’s up with the Blogger’s Choice Awards. The reason why the vegans are so strong in the voting is that one of their top food blogs pointed out that you can vote for multiple food blogs (not just one), and that you can (and should) nominate your own food blog. So they’re out there en masse, supporting all of the vegan food blogs.
The larger lunch-packing community can do the same: if you want to, nominate all of the lunch blogs you think should be there, and then go vote for as many as you like. Your favorite blog not there? Take matters into your own hands! Comment on this thread and let us know if there’s a new lunch blog nom that we should know about. Let’s even the playing field and have our voices heard!
The following lunch blogs have been nominated:
- Lunch in a Box: Building a Better Bento (this blog)
- My Lunch Can Beat Up Your Lunch
- Vegan Lunch Box
- Vegan Lunchcast
- What’s for Lunch Honey?
(Oct. 2007 update: Open voting has closed with Lunch in a Box in 4th place. Thank you!)
- Need for speed: A mommy’s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use “gap fillers”
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggie’s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews