German Teen Blogging Her First Bento Attempts (with photos!)

Show us your lunches!

Re: German Teen Blogging Her First Bento Attempts (with photos!)

Postby MommaSith » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 am

Adorable! That looks very yummy :) And I'm SO glad to see more bentos being posted!!
MommaSith

Postby Anoulie » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 am

Here's the one I made for today:

Top tier (left): two slices of toast cut into rectangles

Bottom tier (right): a boiled egg (it's supposed to be a flower, but as the egg was still wet, the food coloring wouldn't stay in its place), kiwi, banana, apple
Anoulie

Postby Anoulie » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:05 pm

This is the one I made for today (I went biking with a friend, 50 miles). She likes bento, too, by the way, and we'll order some boxes together so we'll only have to pay for postage once.

Today, I made a bento in a different box. Left to right: Crackers, cherry tomatoes, a kiwi, apple pieces, meatballs cut in half.
Anoulie

Postby Anoulie » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Starting a new internship tomorrow (one week, at a hospital), and this is what I made for Day 1:

Left (top tier) is my fruit/veggie tier. Three carrot wedges, four cherry tomatoes and lots of tiny apple pieces to fill the gaps. NOTHING moves in there.

Right (bottom tier) is left-over spaghetti (cut-up to make it easier to eat) and pieces of what was once a huge meatball (there are more than six pieces, but you can't see the rest).

There probably won't be a microwave, but that's okay.

I also ordered three new bento boxes yesterday (a fish, a polka dotted one, and a tartan one)!
Anoulie

Previous

Return to Bento Showroom