Poll: What bento information interests you?
I’ve been updating the Bento & Lunch Links page, and I’m astounded at the explosion of bento blogs, vlogs, packed lunch websites and cookbooks over the past few years (feel free to suggest additions in comments on that page). Bento was even a question on the Jeopardy game show in December (bottom right) — reflecting more widespread awareness of this style of packed lunch.
As I rejoin the lunch conversation, I’d like to ask for guidance as to what you’d like to see on Lunch in a Box going forward. Is it more speed tips, bento news & trends, bento lunches, gear reviews, or something else? I generally try for a balance, but would like to know what you’re most interested in. Make yourself heard!
- Poll results: How long does your schoolkid have for lunch? (poll closed)
- Poll results: How long does it take you to pack a lunch? (poll closed)
- Archive of all polls on Lunch in a Box
- Bento & Lunch Links page
- Bento FAQ and Biggie’s list of top speed tips, tutorials and reviews
- Subscribe to Lunch in a Box by e-mail updates or via RSS feed