How long does it usually take you to prep and pack a single bento lunch? Unless it’s a special occasion like Valentine’s Day or Children’s Day, I usually avoid decorative food and go for the speed bento, taking about 10-15 minutes max. Prep and organizational techniques from my speedy lunch-packing tips help me quickly prep and pack leftovers, frozen foods, and simple dishes like steamed or sauteed vegetables. I try not to cook more than one dish from scratch in the morning when I’m making lunch, even if they’re speedy packed lunch recipes. How about you?
How much time does it usually take you to pack a lunch?
- Less than 15 minutes (50%, 380 Votes)
- 16-30 minutes (37%, 284 Votes)
- 31-45 minutes (7%, 57 Votes)
- 46-60 minutes (3%, 21 Votes)
- Over an hour (2%, 19 Votes)
Total Voters: 761
- Need for speed: A mommy’s lunch manifesto
- Poll results: What containers do you pack lunches in? (poll closed)
- Poll results: Where are your lunches eaten? (poll closed)
- Poll results: Why do you pack bentos? (poll closed)
- Poll results: When do you pack lunch? (poll closed)
- Poll results: Who do you pack lunch for? (poll closed)
- Bento FAQ and Biggie’s list of top speed tips, tutorials and reviews
April 27th, 2009 | Categories: poll | Print This Post | Email this post