Poll: What containers do you pack lunches in?
What food containers do you usually use to pack lunches?
Although I have a wide variety of different containers for all kinds of foods and appetites, I usually wind up reaching for a bento box, a Lock & Lock box (Tupperware-type container), or a thermal bento set. It depends upon what I’m packing, what shape the food is, and if I want it hot. How about you?
If you’re not clear on the differences between the containers, click on the following for examples of a: Laptop Lunchbox, thermal lunch jar (like the Mr. Bento), thermal food jar, thermal bento set, tiffin tin, sandwich case, tempered glass box, disposable container, or other reusable container. I’ve left out lunchboxes and lunchbags themselves from this poll; that can be a separate question at some point.
What containers do you pack your lunch in? (check all that apply)
- Tupperware-type container (66%, 985 Votes)
- Bento box (52%, 776 Votes)
- Plastic baggies (29%, 431 Votes)
- Sandwich case (16%, 239 Votes)
- Thermal food jar or thermos (14%, 202 Votes)
- Laptop Lunchbox (12%, 175 Votes)
- Other reusable container (describe in comments) (11%, 170 Votes)
- Thermal lunch jar (like Mr. Bento) (9%, 133 Votes)
- Tempered glass box (6%, 90 Votes)
- Tiffin tin or stacking metal box (5%, 73 Votes)
- Thermal bento set (4%, 56 Votes)
- Other disposable container (describe in comments) (3%, 49 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,496
- Forum Poll: Valentine-themed Bento of the Month contest (log in on forum to vote)
- Poll: Where are your lunches eaten? (poll closed)
- Poll: Why do you pack bentos? (poll closed)
- Poll: When do you pack lunch? (poll closed)
- Poll: Who do you pack lunch for? (poll closed)
- Bento FAQ and Biggie’s list of top speed tips, tutorials and reviews