When do you usually pack lunch? I pack my son’s bento lunch in the morning because I usually don’t have my act together enough to do it the night before. When I do manage to pull one together when cleaning up from dinner, though, mornings are definitely less rushed and I can see the benefit of packing sturdier foods ahead of time if they’ll stand up well in the fridge overnight. How about you?
When do you usually pack lunch? (Check one)
- in the morning (40%, 459 Votes)
- the night before (34%, 395 Votes)
- start the night before, finish in the morning (25%, 288 Votes)
- other (describe in comments) (1%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,154
Poll voting closes at 9:55pm Pacific on Wednesday, December 3, 2008.
- Past poll: Who do you pack lunches for?
- All polls on Lunch in a Box
- Bento FAQ and Biggie’s Top Speed Tips
November 27th, 2008 | Categories: poll | Print This Post | Email this post