Morning prep time: 3 minutes. Today we went to an event where there was Mexican food for everyone, but I’ve found it’s wise to bring along a snack bento for Bug just in case the food is either late or too spicy for him. On occasions where I didn’t bring something along I’ve sometimes been very sorry. So I packed a 260ml snack container with some leftover broccoli salad some friends had brought over, cherry tomatoes, and homemade Indian masala-spiced potato salad with yogurt, cilantro, fresh mint, mango powder, cumin, and apple & rice vinegar.
Lunch in a Box is nominated for Best Food Blog in the Bloggerâ€™s Choice Awards. If youâ€™d like to cast your vote for speedy lunch packing, click here (you can vote for multiple blogs in the same category).
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews