Packed in my son’s 270ml Thomas the Tank Engine box, using previously frozen sandwich strips with Nutella, leftover purple potato salad with mojito, blueberries, cheese cubes, and a blood orange (mostly cut off the peel for easier toddler eating). This took about 3 minutes to throw together this morning, and my son devoured it all. Success!
Â READ MORE:
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews