Today I used some new gear to make a Currypanman curry onigiri for my son. Currypanman (curry bread man) is a character from the Anpanman cartoons.
- brown rice and leftover green Thai curry onigiri (shrimp, eggplant and corn), shaped like Currypanman (mouth: umeshiso paste, nose/cheeks: ham, eyes: cheese & nori, eyebrows: nori)
- mango in a bear-shaped cup
- country-style pate
My bento adds raspberries and banana slices dipped in orange juice.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
November 15th, 2006 | Categories: bento, curry, for kids, meat, onigiri or sushi, rice | Print This Post | Email this post