One of these tomatoes is not like the other! It’s a fun little squeeze bottle with a flip-top cap that’s currently holding a tomato-based barbeque sauce. Happy squirting.
- babyback pork ribs home smoked Kansas City-style
- homemade KC-style barbeque sauce in a little tomato squeeze bottle
- Greek green beans and potatoes in tomato sauce with mint
- cherry tomatoes (and a slice of white bread hidden under the ribs)
I shared this one with my son today (hence the toddler-sized picks in the star-shaped Asian pears). Packed in our Laptop Lunchbox.
- DIY: Make an insulated smoker out of flower pots
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
November 9th, 2006 | Categories: Laptop Lunchbox, bento, glutenfree, meat, potatoes | Print This Post | Email this post