A quick throw-together, with the sides in a food cup shaped like a dog. Cheese cubes, a cherry and a pickle on the side, plus pasta shells and cheese with orange bell pepper, onions, mushrooms, hot dog and green onions. Eh.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
November 3rd, 2006 | Categories: bento, for kids, meat, pasta or noodles | Print This Post | Email this post