More homemade barbeque today — this is what happens when I go buy my husband six different kinds of smoking wood!
- homemade pulled pork with mustard vinegar sauce (smoked 11 hours)
- buttermilk cole slaw
- bread and watermelon
My lunch (above) adds homemade asparagus soup, while my husband’s (below) adds a hamburger bun.
- Making an insulated “flowerpot smoker” and smoked burger lunches
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
October 10th, 2006 | Categories: bento, food jar, for kids, meat, salad, sandwich or wrap, soup or stew, thermal lunch jar | Print This Post | Email this post