This is usually a bento blog, but I’m taking a quick break to post my son’s birthday cupcakes. This is my first venture into baking cupcakes — I usually cook, not bake. Anyway, I think they came out fine. They’re a spiced sour cream cupcake with pandan-flavored buttercream icing; blue to go with the Blues’ Clues theme.
Here’s the birthday boy looking apprehensive, but he was actually quite jazzed about the cupcakes.
- Need for speed: A mommy’s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use “gap fillers”
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggie’s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
October 10th, 2006 | Categories: for kids, vegetarian | Print This Post | Email this post