We all got steamed pork buns and quail eggs today. This is my son’s lunch, packed in a small 260ml box. He’s also got the last of the black Mission figs, tiny Champagne grapes, a cheese triangle, and some sauce for the pork bun. Today’s lunch was a success because he demolished it all in one sitting at playgroup, and didn’t want more afterward. Hooray!
My lunch (above) adds carrot sticks, and my husband’s lunch (below) adds kimchi.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews