I finally broke down and used cookie cutters to make the French toast fit into my son’s bento box.
- French toast with containers of maple syrup, Nutella and peanut butter
- Greek yogurt with honey and blueberries
- cherries and blueberries
- two cheese wedges (Swiss and French onion)
I used the Laptop Lunchbox for its lidded yellow container, cool pack and insulated case to keep the yogurt cool and safe. We’ll share the yogurt and cheese.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
August 1st, 2006 | Categories: Laptop Lunchbox, bento, for kids, phyllo or pancake or other | Print This Post | Email this post