Thank you, Costco! A chicken Caesar wrap sandwich and sweet cherries from my Costco run yesterday. I like how they wrap the sandwich in pretty paper to keep it all together — think I’ll look for nice paper for wrapping homemade sandwiches. Would work better than a toothpick, at any rate.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
August 1st, 2006 | Categories: bento, poultry, sandwich or wrap | Print This Post | Email this post
| Main |