Yellow shrimp curry and somen
Somen two ways: it can either be dipped into the warm curry, or eaten as is with the somen tsuyu sauce. I packed the curry in my small 300ml Nissan Thermos food jar, and the rest in my two-tiered 600ml bento box. Lighter than the full-on thermal lunch jar, and this should fit nicely into my husband’s messenger bag.
- Thai yellow curry with shrimp, broccoli and red pepper
- two layers of cold somen noodles curled into bite-sized nests for easy eating
- somen tsuyu (sauce to be squeezed over the cold noodles)
- English cucumbers cut with a wavy slicer
- the last of the cherry tomatoes
- little pudding with a tiny spoon tucked below