Purple cauliflower (a nod to drv1913 on Flikr), raisins, English muffin, cherry tomatoes, wild salmon, and sauteed chili/garlic asparagus and orange bell peppers. Under the raisins is a container of mustard/fennel/cream sauce for the salmon and cauliflower. Packed in my new 810ml box (pretty big, but not huge).
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
July 31st, 2006 | Categories: bento, fish or seafood | Print This Post | Email this post