Yesterday I discovered that my son would eat sandwich wraps, but only if he got it in one big wrap, without being cut into little bite-size servings. So this one was a real quickie — threw together a ham, cheese, and roasted bell pepper wrap, and some blueberries, tomatoes and Laughing Cow cheese. We split it in the morning while we were out running errands. Packed in my two-tier 600ml box.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
July 28th, 2006 | Categories: bento, for kids, meat, sandwich or wrap | Print This Post | Email this post
| Main |