Sadly, today I accidentally cracked the lid of the blue bento box below. At 490ml, it was the perfect size one-tier box for me… *sniff*
Tarako spaghetti with red peppers, onions, kaiware (daikon sprouts) and kizami nori. I’ve got nectarines in a separate container, and my son has Laughing Cow cheese in his. Everything in the toddler bento is cut smaller. My husband got his bento in a larger box behind the cut.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
July 26th, 2006 | Categories: bento, fish or seafood, for kids, pasta or noodles | Print This Post | Email this post