Cocktail sausages cut like an octopus (see the full ‘octodog’ tutorial here), black grapes, cucumber, Laughing Cow cheese, sauteed orange bell pepper and onions, and Thai spiced coconut rice. For my son, packed in a tiny 280ml box. Couldn’t find my black sesame seeds for the octodog eyes, so I used onion seeds instead.
- How to make an octodog (octopus hot dog)
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
July 25th, 2006 | Categories: bento, for kids, meat, rice | Print This Post | Email this post