No bells and whistles today, just flavor and comfort food. Fried rice with kimchi, spam, carrots, orange bell pepper, enoki mushrooms and onions, plus a snack container of blueberries.
My toddler son’s bento is below — it’s the same as my husband’s, but everything is cut up very small so my he doesn’t choke. Packed in my small 240ml Asvel bento box.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews