Made this lunch in a total of 10 minutes — barely had time to snap a quick photo before my husband ran out the door with it! Put everything together while the noodles cooked, and used bottled soba tsuyu. FAST FAST FAST!!!
- soba tsuyu (regular dipping sauce for the zarusoba) — bottled Shirakiku brand for super speed!
- cold buckwheat zarusoba noodles with kizami nori (seaweed) and wasabi to add to the dipping sauce
- mini banana, raspberries and blueberries
- green onions to add to the soba dipping sauce
- roast chicken thighs with fresh bay leaf garnish (picked yesterday!)
All packed in my Nissan Stainless thermal lunch tote to keep the dipping sauce totally contained.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
July 7th, 2006 | Categories: lactose free, pasta or noodles, poultry, thermal lunch jar | Print This Post | Email this post