Made this for my son and I to share while we were out today. Thai curry’s a little hot for him, so I mixed yogurt in to bring the heat level down so we could both eat from the same container (my Nissan Stainless Thermal Lunch Tote).
* Red Thai curry with chicken, eggplant and red peppers (with yogurt)
* Fresh pineapple
* Lychee pudding
I packed another one in my smaller Chinese knockoff lunch jar for my husband: just curry and rice, but a nicer photo.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews