My first photo of a Laptop Lunchbox lunch. I’m thinking that this is where the LL’s tight lid for the yellow container really pays off — with yogurt!
I packed a smaller bento box with only the pasta and pineapple, but I don’t find it as interesting. It’s here
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
June 13th, 2006 | Categories: Laptop Lunchbox, bento, eggs, pasta or noodles | Print This Post | Email this post