Osaka lunch for my husband tomorrow.
Made mini okonomiyakis (bacon, kamaboko and cheese) with sauce containers of worcestershire sauce, okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, aonori and katsuobushi. Okonomiyaki is a savory cabbage pancake
Here they are on the griddle.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
June 12th, 2006 | Categories: bento, phyllo or pancake or other | Print This Post | Email this post