My son is crazy for dashimaki tamago (Japanese rolled egg: step-by-step tutorial here), so if I’m organized I have some in the fridge for him to snack on. Happily it works for my husband too!
Left: Pasta with asparagus, mushrooms, yellow peppers and sausages
Right: Salad with Japanese sesame soy dressing, and dashimaki tamago
All in a very deep but boring bento box (good for salads & other high-volume meals).
- Tutorial: How to make dashimaki tamago (tamagoyaki)
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
June 7th, 2006 | Categories: bento, eggs, meat, pasta or noodles, salad | Print This Post | Email this post