Not technically a bento, but still lunch, I suppose.
Clockwise from upper right:
* Salad greens
* Sourdough bread, lychees, and homemade brownies. Not pictured: removed a lychee to add a little canister of Japanese sesame soy dressing.
* Salad toppings: tomato, quail eggs, feta, green onions, pine nuts, kaiware (daikon shoots)
* Teriyaki pineapple chicken meatballs (Aidells) with homemade teriyaki sauce
This the inaugural use of my Nissan Stainless thermal lunch tote — same size containers as the Mr. Bento, excellent quality.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
June 6th, 2006 | Categories: eggs, meat, salad, thermal lunch jar | Print This Post | Email this post