I’ve recently started posting my lunches (bentos, lunch jars, etc.) on Flickr.com and noticed the action over here on LiveJournal. Thought I’d give it a shot — comments on how to polish my LJ postings are welcome, as I’m a newbie to this forum. Not a newbie to bentos, though, as I lived in Japan for a number of years.
Today my husband got a Wisconsin-style bento, with Johnsonville brats, grilled onions, grilled portobello mushroom, simmered zucchini/corn/onions/tomatoes, cognac & pepper mustard in the container, and a sourdough roll.
The roll is sliced, so it’s easy to make a bratwurst sandwich with the mustard, onions and brats (mushroom if you feel like it, I suppose).
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
June 5th, 2006 | Categories: bento, lactose free, meat, sandwich or wrap | Print This Post | Email this post