Direct from Costco — pasta salad, italian deli sandwich, and pickled peppers. Should have put the peppers in a foil cup to keep it away from the sandwich, but oh well.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews
June 1st, 2006 | Categories: bento, meat, pasta or noodles, salad, sandwich or wrap | Print This Post | Email this post