Thai green curry with salmon, broccoli and shimeji mushrooms — in my Chinese knockoff lunch jar.
Got the knockoff jar for like $8 in an Asian discount store here in San Francisco. Not as good quality as the Nissan Stainless or Mr. Bento, but man, the price was right.
- Need for speed: A mommyâ€™s lunch manifesto
- Food safety for packed lunches
- How to pack a bento lunch and use â€œgap fillersâ€
- Choosing the right size bento box
- Biggieâ€™s list of top speed tips, tutorials and equipment reviews